We always value our business relationships with our realtor partners.
At Florida Suncoast Property Management, LLC we always value our business relationships with our realtor partners. We would love to service your customer and truly appreciate your referrals for us to provide property management services to a home owner or investor!
Are you aware of our Realtor Guarantee?
We offer a Realtor Guarantee! If you provide us with a property owner referral that becomes a property management customer and they decide to sell their home in the future. We will immediate direct that customer back to you to be their real estate listing agent! We feel this is the right way to do business and we value our realtor business relationship!
Steps in Providing a Referral:
- 1. Send us an owner referral.
• Do you have a customer that can use our services? Great! Send us the owner referral and we will be in touch. Please provide us with the property owner’s names, location of the home and phone number. Let them know Tiffany Richmond will be calling them!
2. We Call the Property Owner.
• We will contact the owner to discuss their marketing and leasing needs. We will share our long term rental or vacation rental services to determine what is in line with their investment goals or needs.
3. We Pay You for Referrals!
• Once a Management Agreement is signed, you will receive at minimal $350 to as high as $1,500 depending on the property. It’s that easy! (Fill out Realtor Referral Form!)
4. Your Clients Will Love Us!
• “Tiffany has been a great property manager for my home. She is detail oriented, answers calls and returns calls in a timely manner and on top of making sure my tenants do what they should. I have worked with Tiffany for 3 years, I recommend her for your investment properties.” -Deborah H.
Realtor Referral Program FAQ’s
Q. Why should I refer a customer to Florida Suncoast Property Management, LLC?
At Florida Suncoast Property Management, LLC, we truly value our business alliances. Our primary business focus is property management, so there is no conflict. Our goal is to partner with realtors foster awesome business relationships built on trust!
Q. What happens if referred property management customer decides to sell their home?
We offer a realtor guarantee! If your referred property management customer decides to sell their home in the future, we will immediately direct that customer back to you!
Q. What do we pay for a referred tenant?
Once a lease is signed and we receive the first month’s rent. You will receive a 10% referral fee on the first month’s rent. It’s that easy!
Q. How can I become a property manager?
Florida Suncoast Property Management, LLC is always looking to grow our team in new markets. If you are a Southwest Gulf Coast realtor and have interest in being a property manager for your geographical region, please contact our corporate office at: (941) 623-9800
We utilize the very best technology Buildium application to manage our properties and residents!
“Tiffany is one of the most patient understanding person I have had the pleasure to rent through. she always does her best to help with any problem with my rental. never complains when i call after work hours.”
“Tiffany is always there for us… understanding our needs and making things happen. Calls are always picked up and questions are always answered!! She is truly dedicated and passionate about her work. She knows how budget is important to her clients and takes care of it as if it were her own money. You have a big heart Tiffany! We love you and are happy that we got to know you!!”
Karen and Yanick
“We managed to get into our new home within a month, all due to Tiffany’s hard work and skill. Thanks to Tiffany and Florida Suncoast Property Management LLC for all the great info and hard work!”
To View – Additional Testimonials